Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hertz Rent a Car

Looks like I am going with Hertz for our upcoming trip.





Their address says Bahnhof Platz which is right in front of the Hauptbahnhof.





Does anyone know the rental office is in the train station or outside?





Also, are the cars there or are they someone else for pickup and return?





All this information might be on the reservation once I make it but I haven%26#39;t gotten that far yet! :)





Thanks!





Jo Anne




|||



The rental car offices are on an upper floor in the Munich main station. You can see them as you walk from your train toward the main part of the station (i.e.the end of the platform). The drop-offs are off site, but quite close to the station. It will all be ona map they give you..




|||



Have you checked their prices yet? I have used Hertz 99% of the time but the prices in Munich are almost twice the amount of Avis. I%26#39;m going with Avis this September.





Lydia




|||



Chose SIXT over Hertz at the same location.





Compared rates with my United Mileage Plus card discount and got a better rate at SIXT.





location by the previous poster is correct, cars are at a multi storey carpark nearby.





could be a little pain if you have lots of baggage but manageable. on return i dropped off the bags and friend by the side road of the station with carts nearby for use before returning the car.




|||



Thanks for the updates.





I looked at Sixt but was wondering if I had an accident, would there be people to speak with me in English in case there were things that had to be taken care of when I got back to the states?





We are going to have to stage one of us with the luggage too I am thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment