Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Frankfurt Haan airport to St Goar ????

Hi, Can anyone tell me the best way to get from haan airport to St Goar. I arrive after 10pm so I know I may need to spend the first night near the airport. I have looked at bus timetable from airport but could not see St Goar.





thanks



x






|||



You%26#39;d need to take the airport shuttle into Mainz or Koblenz. Then take the train the next day. Buses to Mainz leave at 22:15, 23:40, and 00:30. Last bus for Koblenz is 22:15 - probably not doable.





I%26#39;d reserve a room in Mainz and then take the train to St. Goar the following morning - that%26#39;ll save you a bunch of time over staying at Hahn.




|||



Due to your late arrival I would consider staying in a hotel near the airport and then make a move early the next morning. Most of the hotels in the area offer a pick up service. I can recommend the Landhotel Airport Inn which is around a mile away.

No comments:

Post a Comment