Saturday, April 21, 2012

Berlin for one day/night PLEASE HELP

Hello,





My friend and I are leaving for an express mini tour of Europe in the next fortnight; leaving England and going on a road-trip through nine countries in just over two weeks. We want to squeeze in as much sightseeing and drinking as possible in that time and I was wondering if anyone could pass on any slices of insider’s knowledge or recommendations for our destinations.





We’ve only got about one day/night in each destination before moving on so if you’ve anything interesting, exciting and stunning for us to see or do I’d really appreciate it. We’ll be staying in hostels or camping so any recommendations would also be great.





Anyway, I was hoping you could help me out for Berlin. Many thanks in advance.




|||



If you cannot allocate at least 3-4 days for Berlin better spare it for another trip.




|||



Shame because I%26#39;m definately visiting and would try to squeeze in as much sightseeing as possible...





I believe we%26#39;re going to be there whilst the beer festival is on too :)





What would be the essential sights to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment