Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hotel Advice

I will be traveling to Dusseldorf with two companions for 1 night (a Friday in August). We will be arriving on an early morning flight and then flying out the next day through Cologne. I would appreciate any hotel recommendations that are conveniently located to the train station (for easy transport to the Cologne Airport the next morning) and to the shopping and nightlife. We were looking to spend no more than $150-$200 for the night, but any 3* or better recommendations would be welcomed. Thank you.






|||



Duesseldorf city center is not so huge.





If you like staying in a 3 star hotel near main station I would suggest InterCity Hotel Dusseldorf.





If you want to stay more closer to Koenigsallee/Altstadt then try the rates at the Holiday Inn City Center, InterContinental (good weekend rates, great hotel), Burns Art Hotel.




|||



Thanks for your reply.



One more quick question if you don%26#39;t mind: What is the general hotel policy for extra guests? For example, if I were to book a room for 2 adults and then when I arrived requested a cot to be placed in the room, would there be any issues (i.e. would I just be charged a fee for the cot or would I be turned away?)





Thank you.




|||



Hi,





it really depends on the hotel.





Normally, I would recommend to contact the hotel prior arrival/after reservation that you need a cot in your room (never heard that this is an issue in the hotel).



They will prepare the room prior your arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment