Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Rail Travel to Prague

Hello,





I%26#39;ve ordered a couple of tickets to Prague (39 EUR - Europe Special), and now I find out that the timings aren%26#39;t the best, and I%26#39;d like to change the travel time to 4 hours earlier departure. How can I do it?



I tried to use bahn.de service, and wrote them a message in that %26#39;Ich habe eine Frage%26#39; form... more than 24 hrs past, and no reply from them whatsoever.



Any suggestions?





Thanks in advance,



Michael.




|||



Europe Special = no change, no refund




|||



There%26#39;s also a possibility to cancel it for 15 EUR, right? And is it for the whole reservation (2 tickets)?




|||



%26gt; There%26#39;s also a possibility to cancel it for 15 EUR, right?



Yes. But only before the first day the ticket is valid from.





%26gt; And is it for the whole reservation (2 tickets)?



As far as I read the conditions this fee is per ticket.





But please note: a train ticket is in Germany (and the Czech Republic) something completely independent from a seat reservation.




|||



The first day the ticket is valid - does it mean the the day of travel? before I get the actual ticket (and not an e-printed-ticket)?




|||



%26gt; The first day the ticket is valid - does it mean the the day of travel?



Yes. The date is on the ticket.





%26gt; before I get the actual ticket (and not an e-printed-ticket)?



Your e-printed-ticket is your actual ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment