Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Olympiastadion - can one see the pitch?

Hello,



I%26#39;m going to visit the Olympiastadion in Berlin. However, on the website there is an iformation: %26quot;Explore the public areas of the Olympiastadion Berlin on your own%26quot;. What is included in those %26quot;public areas%26quot;? Can I enter the stadium itself and see the pitch or I can only look on it from outside? I hope I can enter it - otherwise it%26#39;s senseless to pay for the tickets. So - can I enter the stadium and see the playing field for those 4 Euro?




|||



Sure you can see inside the stadium, and it%26#39;s well worht the 4 euros, very interesting place from a history point of view and the stadium still looks good.



You can also see the Olympic swimming and diving pool which has seen better days, but very interesting to view.




|||



You can go inside and see the pitch from the stands.



I agree it%26#39;s well worth the visit and definitely the 4 euros (Barcelona charges 17€ for Camp Nou!!!). It is very impressive to see the whole complex (even when like us you%26#39;ve been to Camp Nou).




|||



OK, that%26#39;s what I wanted to know. Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment