Wednesday, April 25, 2012

best way to travel

I am arriving at Frankfort airport at 1700 on the 17th of August. I plan to spend three nights in Koln followed by 2 nights in Trier followed by three nights in Heidelberg. Should I rent a car or should I take the flex rail pass. I am travelling with my two children aged 16 and 20.






|||



If time in these cities is important to you, take the train. The trip from Koeln to Trier is quite scenic.





If youn want to have the option of %26quot;poking around%26quot;, take the car. In that case, you can drive from Koeln to Koblenz (nothing special), but then along the Mosel to Trier. From Trier to Heidelberg is also very pretty. Check my previous postings, in a couple of them I describe a nice routing via the Weinstrasse, Speyer, Heidelberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment