Saturday, March 24, 2012

DB Bahn online ticket question

Hello guys,





If anyone knows.



I need to book an online ticket for myself and my girlfriend from Munich to Berlin. Problem is that my girlfriend has to credit card.





Is is possible to book an online ticket for me and my girlfriend using my credit card?





Problem is that the db site mentions:



bahn.de/hilfe/…onlineticket.shtml



%26quot;Online ticket is only valid for you personally



Unlike tickets bought over the counter, the online ticket is only valid for you personally in conjunction with your means of identification, details of which are archived when you register and which you also have to carry with you on the train. Online tickets cannot, therefore, be made out in the name of another person.%26quot;





But while booking, just before i confirm my online ticket i get this message:





%26quot;The online ticket is non-transferable and is valid only for me personally (and any accompanying passengers if applicable).%26quot;







I am confused. Please please anyone can help me???




|||



It´s very easy. You buy a ticket for 2 persons using your credit card. You need one credit card for every ticket. In this case you have only one ticket - for 2 persons. This only one credit card.




|||



%26quot;Problem is that my girlfriend has to credit card%26quot;





i meant that my gf has NO credit card.





So i choose 2 persons on my online booking!



thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment