Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ask a local if you need Info on Paderborn

hey, everyone





seems to be quite some suspense about this mystery city of Paderborn, which happens to be my hometown, if you need any information, I��ll be happy to help you, just drop me line.



I��ll be notified through this system.





Cheers from Paderborn





Andre




|||



Andre,



Could u let me know if anything special is happening in the Stadt during the first weeks Apr, i am trying to source a Hotel for some friends and are having some difficulty(no availability).



Thanks



mark




|||



Hi


I%26#39;m considering Paderborn for a long weekend towards the autumn of this year. Air Berlin fly there from Southampton, which is fairly near my home and that is all I know about it. I would be very interested in anything you can tell us about your city. I visited Erfurt and that was lovely, Bonn and enjoyed that, Cologne and was disappointed so how does Paderborn compare.


We like historical sights and museums, markets and outdoor eating. Indoor too if the weather is bad.


Thanks


Jackie




|||



hi Andre



can you tell meif thereis any dance schools or clubs that teach dance lessons in paderborn for my wife



if there is any can you tell me where they are and what type of dance do they teach



thank you



alan




|||



Hi,


My name is renney and I am from Singapore.I will be going to Wincor Nixdorf Paderborn for training this coming September.I personally never been there and I just wanted to know more about your home town.




|||



hello:


i am coming from michigan in the usa. my husband is working while i will be there. 9/4 to 9/10.. i am coming up very short on information to make my stay pleasent. we are leaving htis saturday morning. can you help me????


karen




|||



hi how could i find a cheap youth hostel for the person over 30. ans other things you recommend me to be aware of while i am in paderborn. and the weather on dec in paderborn.



please end your message to



sinanmizikaci@bluewin.ch




mfG



sinan mizikaci




|||



There is only one hostel in Paderborn, the DJH/HI youth hostel



jugendherberge.de/international/…



No age restriction.





You can also check for other accomodation:



paderborn.de/microsite/welcome/tourism/hotel…



http://www.hrs.com



http://www.hotel.de





paderborn.de/microsite/…sp_auto_10551.php



and the German version with more pics (but there seems to be some problems with the pics)



paderborn.de/freizeit/…109010100000016782.php





computer museum



http://www.hnf.de/




|||



Hi Andre comin over in june for 10 days, know any good hotels? seem to be hittin a dead end ,over here ,Thank You,,Alan




|||



Andre,


I am an american who was stationed in Paderborn from 1973 - 1976. Although I was based out of a British Base I lived in an apartment in the city. I felt like Paderborn was my home. I dated a local girl who was attending college there. I shoped, ate, and spent all of my off time in the city. I have been to Europe on several occasions since but have not been able to get back to your lovely city. Please let me know what has changed. Any pictures you could send me would be great. I do intend to make it back one day. Thank you having a site that once again puts me in touch with Paderborn.


Regards,


Dwight




|||



Hi Andre,


me and a friend a flying into paderborn for the world cup. We need to get to our campsite in bad hersfeld and were wondering what is the very cheapest way to do this.



thank you,


andrew watt

No comments:

Post a Comment