Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Which area to stay in

Hi all



Im thinking of coming to Hamburg for 1 night to watch a football match with my friend. However I dont know much about the city, I was wondering if someone good give me an idea of which area is best to stay in, we want to be close to bars and nightlife, I dont mind a short journey on an underground train but as we are only there for 1 night I%26#39;d like to keep travelling to a minimum.





Also how good is the public transport in Hamburg





Any help is much appreciated





Thanks




|||



The U- and S-Bahn in Hamburg is very efficient, as are the Metrobuses; other city buses are not great, as many are only once every 20 or 40 minutes. Last year I was in Hamburg and stayed at the Etap Hotel Sankt Pauli. It%26#39;s just down from the Reeperbahn and close to a U-Bahn station. On the Friday night it was full of football fans and hen and stag parties - may or may not be your thing. There%26#39;s also an Ibis Hotel next door.




|||



I am going to see hamburg v dortmund 15 th aug we r staying in st. george area very central near the main train station.

No comments:

Post a Comment