Thursday, April 12, 2012

night train to Berlin

Has anyone caught the night train from Amsterdam to Berlin that arrives at 4am. I would love some suggestions as to where we could hang out /what we can do at 4am until a decent hour?




|||



I%26#39;m also thinking about doing this trip and I was thinking the same thing! Any suggestions would be great!




|||



Depends on your age and what you%26#39;re looking for. Some of the late-night bars in Kreuzberg are just hitting their peak at that hour. Dance clubs will be going strong.





Working class hang-outs catering to factory workers, taxi drivers and other early birds allegedly get going at 05:30.





I%26#39;m too old to give you a specific, up-to-the minute answer. (10 years ago I used to finish work at 02:30 and go out with the gang to various questionable establishments. Now I%26#39;m glad to just crawl home.) Try asking this question at www.toytowngermany.com where a lot of youngish expats hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment